Tuesday 23 December 2014

CORPORATE LIFE



Today when i woke up
To the morning sun
My room was full of light
No soothing sweet music
Just the harsh sound of alarm

Though I wanted to sleep more
I could not have stayed in bed
I stood by my window
Took a look outside
The streets were full of rush
Soon I would be by their side

No time to listen to my favorite band
Or dance to my favorite song
Its been too long I last saw them
My childhood friends; I used to play along
Is this what I wanted
When I was a teenager

Just in my twenties
running hard on my knees
Looking for a stable ground
Where I could stand on my feet


That's when I realized
Those days are gone
When little things meant much
And everything was fun
In my mind I stand with a simple doubt
Is this what I wanted
I always had dreamed off








No comments:

Post a Comment