Monday 29 December 2014

IF I COULD REWIND TIME

If I could rewind time
I would relive those days
When I was not one among the crowd
Racing against time in the streets

When the heart knew no fear
And happiness meant sleeping in the arms of someone dear
When wishes were fulfilled by falling stars
Fighting for the TV remote was the biggest war

When success meant getting permission to play for hours
And failure was just a random word
When chocolates and not accolades meant rewards
And I was not chained up
But free to fly like a bird

When playgrounds were there to play
And not to stop and stare
It was just joy all around
Sorrow was a million miles away

If I could rewind time
I would relive those days
When I was never alone
Because the moon followed me everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment